Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nathan Winner!

Another February day in Tahoe! Last Tuesday, Andrew, Cap and I toured out to Castle Peak to get in a few turns in the backcountry. It was like summer out there. In continued celebration of daily adventures (and out Nathan winner, announced below), here are a couple of pictures from the day.


Climbing up toward Castle Peak.


Ripping the skins in preparation for the ride down.



Lunch break with Cap.


And thanks to everyone for participating in my Nathan giveaway! I really enjoyed hearing about everyone's runs. You guys are all out there gettin' it! Very cool.

So, the Nathan HPL winner: The Dude! "You know, sometimes there's a man, and well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And I'm talkin' about The Dude here." I sent you an email, Dude. Send me your address!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I totally meant to come back and enter your contest. Oh well...

    You tele ski too? Jeez, renaissance girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, darn! Guess I'll have to go buy that reservoir after all :).

    Beautiful photos! I haven't been skiing in probably 10 years, and seeing all of your pictures makes me want to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just something terribly alluring about photos featuring both snow and short-sleeved shirts. Love it.

    ReplyDelete