Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before


Before I get to the merriment, one quick reminder: You have until midnight tonight to comment on this post and help me raise money for Heifer International. If you haven't commented yet, I'm here to tell you that Santa is watching!


And now, for your holiday reading pleasure ... a couple of stories I truly enjoyed this week:


*Via Janet Reid, Bill Cameron's Practical Christmas. Simply awesome. Just click on the link and go read it, please. In fact, I think I'm going to go read it again.


*The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas, from Allie at Hyperbole and a Half. If you haven't seen this one yet, you're missing out. Laugh-out-loud, tears-streaming-down-the-face hilarious.


Happy Holidays!


Sunrise from the top of Mt. Lincoln, Sugar Bowl resort, California.

1 comment:

  1. Darn I missed it. I was sadly...working through most of the day yesterday then was out hanging with family for the rest of the evening and into the next morning. Hate taking work with me on breaks but work is hard to come by these days so no more complaining.

    Hope it has been a good day. I just got back from an hour long run and while I don't usually run in December I found it to be a perfect time/activity to think about the year and the blessings of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete