Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who's got my Miwok Carpool?


Hello running friends. This is just a brief post to utilize my enormous (ha ha) network of readers. This weekend I head to the Miwok 100K. Like many of you, I was still sleeping when entries filled, about 12 minutes after they opened on a sleepy January Sunday. Thus, I am not actually racing. I plan to help set up the aid stations on Friday, and pace a certain speedy Oregonian into the finish for the last 20 miles. I can't wait!

The long and the short of this post is: Can anyone give me a ride from the start to the Bolinas Ridge AS on Saturday? I will likely be able to hook up a ride when I get there, but I would love it if I had it arranged ahead of time. I can drive myself, but then I have to deal with getting my car back, road closures, and all that logistical and not-so-fun stuff. Plus carpooling is GREEN, which is just uber hip these days. So help a girl out, eh? (You can email me from my Blogger profile.)
I hope to see many of you there. If I don't recognize you, I'm sorry. I'm bad that way. Please come say hi! I'll be at Bolinas Ridge looking to give you a big high five, and a packet of GU!

2 comments:

  1. I'll send your link to a couple of runners that I know who are running Miwok to see if they can help you out.

    Trail Scat

    ReplyDelete